We offer our Thinking Into Results program in both 12-week and 24-week formats, as well as in Individual and Group formats. During your complimentary consultation, we’ll provide all of the information on these program options and inclusions, as well as the program fee and payment options. Everyone has the power to change and become more productive and creative at work and live happier and more fulfilled lives at home. They just have to learn how to apply the power of their minds, and this is what the Thinking Into Results program is all about.
Combining over 50 years of research in the personal and professional development industry and over 20 years in corporate and merger acquisition law, Bob Proctor and Sandra Gallagher team up to create the most powerful transformational program of its kind. The Thinking Into Results Program is an extremely effective program for individuals who are truly interested in personal and progressive growth. Likewise, it provides entrepreneurs and business leaders with the very best information available on how to draw the most out of their employees, the leader’s biggest untapped resource. It teaches leaders and teams how to close the gap between knowing and doing and in the process create more meaningful and purpose-driven lives as they dramatically improve results.
– Brandon Dangerfield, VP of Sales Operations, Fortune 500 Company
Thinking into Results is an extraordinary facilitator-led program that presents twelve logical and practical lessons that insure a thriving, success-driven mindset that translates into exceptional individual and team performance.
- Lesson 1: Clarity of your “Wants”, creating ‘quantum leap’ goals; understanding your belief systems
- Lesson 2: Acknowledging the gap between what we already know and what we actually do; identifying your non-productive activities, the Paradigms that cause them, and how you change them
- Lesson 3: How to access your biggest asset – the creative mind – to generate better solutions and ideas
- Lesson 4: Conditioning your mind for peak performance, to attract what you want/need; the universal laws and scientific principles of energy, vibration, frequency, action/reaction, and more.
- Lesson 5: Proactive Thinking skills to analyze situations and see problems as opportunities
- Lesson 6: How changing your self-image directly affect your results, and accepting responsibility for your feelings, your growth, your life, and every result you get
- Lesson 7: Identify and overcome your barriers to success driven from fears, doubts, and insecurities
- Lesson 8: Learn to integrate your belief with your behaviors
- Lesson 9: Attitude – what is yours and how to improve it; creating the habit of giving your best effort
- Lesson 10: You are the Most Valuable Person; essential qualities for leading yourself and others
- Lesson 11: The power of giving with no expectation of return, being of service to others, and acknowledging what others do well
- Lesson 12: How you achieve exponential gains instead of incremental progress
These lesson are taught with the following instructional aids:
- 12 powerful DVD lectures by Bob Proctor
- Comprehensive Action Planner with tip sheets and worksheets
- Insightful discussions on each lesson with one of our trained facilitator
Throughout this program, your life will change because you will change your beliefs, you will gain clarity about what you truly want to become/do/have, and you will constantly be focused on thinking of ways to achieve your goals.
“I just completed the Thinking Into Results coaching program with Tom Pearson and I found great value in it. It helped me understand how my mind affects my behaviors/choices, and ultimately my results. I learned how to change my mindset to one that is aligned much more closely with who I really am and what I want in my life. I also found the concepts applied equally well to both my professional and personal life. I think the best part of the program though was working with Tom. Tom’s personality is extremely well-suited for coaching as he is insightful, empathetic and focused on personalizing the content to your specific issues and needs. His easy-going personality allows for free-sharing and real growth. Alone, the information is solid. But with Tom’s guidance and additional materials it’s life-changing.” Kathy, Corporate Sales Executive – San Francisco Bay Area
“I would recommend Tom’s coaching to anyone who wants to improve their results. Tom really knows his stuff. His manner, demeanor, and approach is on target as he is encouraging, consultative, and forthright without being demeaning. He’s a perfect fit for Coaching. Tom helped me develop a deeper understanding of the impact that attitude has on results and mental well-being. Tom and his program provided the accountability that drove me to do more than I otherwise would have. I gained clarity on my goals, my purpose, my negative/limiting self-perceptions that at times have limited my success, as well as prepared and executed weekly action plans that kept me focused on my priorities.” Erik, Corporate Sales Executive, San Francisco Bay Area
“Going through the thinking into results course with Tom has helped me immensely in my professional and personal life. Tom is great coach and encouraged me to reach my full potential. The program helped me become more self aware and helped me build new habits of daily positive thinking.” Michael, Real Estate Agent, San Francisco Bay Area